Continuing on my strange obsession with orange this week, here is a Tila bead bracelet that I put together yesterday.
This bracelet used 36 to 40 Tila beads, 6/0 turquoise seed beads, and 15/0 gold seed beads. I used, as usual, monofilament to string. I have NO LUCK with beading needles! I have bought at least 5 packs of them, and I just hate them. Thus I find myself always going back to the monofilament line.
You make two rows of Tila beads to the length you want, then “zipper” them together with more 6/0 beads. The tutorial that I used is here.
And voila! The finished product! All in all, it only took about two hours to finish.